Microblading is a semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo for the brows. The artist manually implants pigment with hair like strokes into the skin using a hand tool. Depending on the client and their skin type, pigment can last up to 2 years. Touch up appointments ensure keeping your color nice and fresh. Eyebrows are an important part of your face. They can greatly enhance your appearance by framing your face and polishing your look.
How do you know if microblading is for you. First, you need to know who can't have it done.
1. Pregnant cannot
2. Seborrheic dermatitis cannot
3. Diabetes can with proper therapy
4. Botox and Fillers can after 30 days
5. Allergies possible patch test
6. Scars and old PMU can with visual check
7. Blood Thinners can with doctor ok
8. Menstrual cycle can but avoid if possible
Let me know if you have any allergic reactions to topical anesthetcs.
If you have thinning eyebrows or just want them fuller then microblading could be for you. If you have any questions or if you aren't sure then please give me a call. I want you to feel comfortable and prepared for your service.